Dropbox is the home for your most important stuff - now we're bringing it to life with a growing family of products. As we scale our global brand, there's plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world.
Our design team crafts delightful experiences that make people's lives easier. We're a close-knit, collaborative group, guided by a highly iterative design process.
The Marketing Design team is responsible for crafting microsites, landing pages, banner advertising, and e-mail marketing. They partner with our brand and marketing team to evolve and execute on marketing goals.
We are looking for an experienced Web designer to join our Marketing Design team. As part of this team you will work closely with the Web Marketing Creative Lead, Web Marketing Optimization Managers, User Research, Product Management, and Development Teams to create world-class, customer - focused, marketing experiences that drive engagement and conversion.
- Engage in marketing strategy development and translate objectives into strategic, purposeful design.
- Build systems that can scale communication. A project isn't just about a single asset, but about how many pieces fit together to build a strong message and build systems that can scale.
- Able to meet multiple deadlines, prioritize work, and keep projects moving forward.
- Remain agile, flexible, resourceful and collaborative with the ability to turn around projects on short time lines where needed.
- Work closely with the broader design team to comply on branding standards and guidelines.
- Collaborate with marketing department, content producers and management to refine the user experience.
- Approaches every project, big or small, with enthusiasm to create great experiences that encompasses the distinctive look and feel of Dropbox's products, communications, and identity.
- 2+ years of design work experience
- Strong portfolio featuring a variety of design solutions, conversion marketing, landing pages, emails, marketing materials, infographics, web experiences
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Passion for layout, color, typography
- Polishing and refining your work is important to you, you obsess over details and your work is pixel-perfect
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex concepts into easy-to-understand visuals
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others in a cross-functional team, and be able to present and explain their design ideas and decisions effectively. Must be able to prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to articulate concepts and solutions
- Applicants must include a portfolio link
How to apply
Send us your resume at email@example.com